You are here
- Conferences: the conference calendar will be updated regularly with information about relevant conferences and meetings.
- Capacity Building and Learning: links to capacity building opportunities in areas relevant to protected areas are provided. These could be online trainings, webinars or in-situ workshops.
- Learning Exchanges: learning exchanges can be an excellent capacity building experience. We aim to facilitate participation in such opportunities by providing details about learning exchange opportunities.
- Grants, Funding and Scholarships: funding can often be the biggest challenge for protected area practitioners. See our resources section for information about financial sustainability in protected areas. In this section, we provide you with information about funding and scholarship opportunities.
- Jobs and Internships: this page provides direct links to the employment sections of relevant websites for protected area practitioners in the region.
If you have any opportunities that can assist protected area practitioners in the above categories, please don’t hesitate to send them to us ([email protected]) so that we can facilitate the exchange of information and promote opportunities to our regional practitioners.