Trust for Conservation Innovation
The Trust for Conservation Innovation (TCI) is a service that can provide assistance to recipients of grants who wish to carry out project work but may not have the means to manage the fiscal aspects of the project successfully. TCI projects must have a firm commitment to the environment and an innovative, viable plan that will create real change and have a positive impact on the environment. If you are ready to move forward and carry out your vision, TCI can help with the day-to-day administrative and financial aspects of managing your organization. In order to qualify for assistance from TCI, your project must fulfil the following criteria:
• Benefit the environment.
• Be philanthropic in purpose.
• Not already be a 501(c)(3) organization.
• Have a clear programme mission and strategy.
• Have a fully developed project plan to fulfill your mission and a budget that supports your plan.
• Have a detailed, researched funding plan to raise the money you need for your budget.